Sunday, January 29, 2012

Reversal

Tonight Jon Horne threw me a real curve ball.  We were sitting in a class, quietly sharing witty banter in the back of the room when Jon made this reference:  "Should I go get a huge hammer and smash some vegetables?"  I stared at him with a blank look and then squinched my face.  "What?"  With a twinkle in his eye, he whispered, "You know, Gallagher" and promptly erupted into laughter at his own joke.  JON HORNE REFERENCED THE COMEDY OF GALLAGHER AND I DIDN'T GET IT.


Once he connected the dots for me, I was totally with him, but man.  He reached further back than my pop-culture brain was able to go.  Tightly-fitting striped shirts, a huge hammer, and a watermelon... lucky for you all, he's still touring.  And you can check his dates HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment